Which two functions are performed at the MAC sublayer of the OSI data link layer? (Choose two.)
- Provides a mechanism to allow multiple devices to communicate over a shared medium.
- Controls the NIC responsible for sending and receiving data on the physical medium.
- Places information in the frame that identifies which network layer protocol is being used for the frame.
- Adds Layer 2 control information to network protocol data.
- Enables IPv4 and IPv6 to utilize the same network interface and media.