What are two uses of an access control list? (Choose two.)
- ACLs can control which areas a host can access on a network.
- Standard ACLs can restrict access to specific applications and ports.
- ACLs provide a basic level of security for network access.
- ACLs can permit or deny traffic based upon the MAC address originating on the router.
- ACLs assist the router in determining the best path to a destination.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
ACLs can be used for the following:Limit network traffic in order to provide adequate network performance
Restrict the delivery of routing updates
Provide a basic level of security
Filter traffic based on the type of traffic being sent
Filter traffic based on IP addressing