What are two functions of hypervisors? (Choose two.)
- to partition the hard drive to run virtual machines
- to protect the host from malware infection from the virtual machines
- to manage virtual machines
- to allocate physical system resources to virtual machines
- to share the antivirus software across the virtual machines
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The hypervisor does not protect the hosting OS from malware. Neither does it allow sharing software across virtual machines. The hard drive of the supporting computer does not need to be partitioned to run virtual machines. The hypervisor creates and manages virtual machines on a host computer and allocates physical system resources to them.