Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the output, which two statements about network connectivity are correct? (Choose two.)
- This host does not have a default gateway configured.
- There are 4 hops between this device and the device at 192.168.100.1.
- The average transmission time between the two hosts is 2 milliseconds.
- There is connectivity between this device and the device at 192.168.100.1.
- The connectivity between these two hosts allows for videoconferencing calls.
The output displays a successful Layer 3 connection between a host computer and a host at 184.108.40.206. It can be determined that 4 hops exist between them and the average transmission time is 1 milliseconds. Layer 3 connectivity does not necessarily mean that an application can run between the hosts.