Refer to the exhibit. If Host1 were to transfer a file to the server, what layers of the TCP/IP model would be used?
CCNA1 v7 – ITNv7 – Final Exam Answers 12
- only application, Internet, and network access layers
- only application, transport, network, data link, and physical layers
- application, session, transport, network, data link, and physical layers
- only application and Internet layers
- application, transport, Internet, and network access layers
- only Internet and network access layers
For more question and answers:
The TCP/IP model contains the application, transport, internet, and network access layers. A file transfer uses the FTP application layer protocol. The data would move from the application layer through all of the layers of the model and across the network to the file server.