Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring inter-VLAN routing on a network. For now, only one VLAN is being used, but more will be added soon. What is the missing parameter that is shown as the highlighted question mark in the graphic?
- It identifies the subinterface.
- It identifies the VLAN number.
- It identifies the native VLAN number.
- It identifies the type of encapsulation that is used.
- It identifies the number of hosts that are allowed on the interface.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The completed command would be encapsulation dot1q 7 . The encapsulation dot1q part of the command enables trunking and identifies the type of trunking to use. The 7 identifies the VLAN number.