A user visits the service desk and complains of a swollen smartphone battery. What are three possible causes for the problem? (Choose three.)
- The battery is defective.
- The battery has been overcharged.
- The battery is not holding a charge.
- The battery has passed its usage period.
- An incompatible charger has been used.
- The smartphone settings are incorrectly configured.
A swollen smartphone battery could have several causes, including being overcharged, being charged with an incompatible charger, or the battery itself could be defective.