A user in a law firm has a locally attached laser printer. The user wants to make it available to other office workers. What are two disadvantages of sharing a locally attached printer? (Choose two.)
- The computer may perform slowly at times.
- An Ethernet NIC must be installed on the printer.
- All other office workstations must use the same printer driver.
- Documents sent to the printer will leave a copy on the computer.
- The printer is not available if the computer is rebooted or shutdown.
The computer sharing the printer uses its own resources to manage the print jobs coming to the printer. If the computer user on the desktop is working at the same time as a user on the network is printing, the desktop computer user might notice a performance slowdown. In addition, the printer is not available to others if the user reboots or powers off the computer connected to the shared printer.