A specific computer has an issue that could not be resolved by the help desk technician. The on-site technician finds that Windows updates have been disabled. The technician re-enables the update service, configures the computer for automatic updates, downloads and installs all missing updates, ensures the computer boots successfully, and verifies with the customer that the issue has been resolved. Which step, if any, is next?
- Document the findings, actions, and outcomes.
- No further action is needed.
- Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.
- Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventive measures.
- Test the theory to determine the cause.
No technical job is finished until the documentation is complete.