22.214.171.124 Packet Tracer – Skills Integrated Challenge Answers
Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge (Answers Version)
Answers Note: Red font color or gray highlights indicate text that appears in the Answers copy only.
|Device||Interface||IP Address||Subnet Mask||Default Gateway|
This culminating activity includes many of the skills that you have acquired during this course. You will configure a wireless router, upload and download files using FTP, connect securely to a remote site using a VPN, and secure a Cisco IOS router.
Note: You only have access to the Metropolis HQ site. You can access all the servers and PCs within this site for testing purposes.
Implement to following requirements:
Sally’s Computer – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Upload the secure.txt file to the FTP/Web server using FTP:
- User sally with password ftpaccess
- The file to upload is secure.txt
- Use the IP address of the FTP/Web server located in the addressing table.
- Connect Sally’s computer to the Gotham Healthcare Branch site via a client-to-site VPN:
- Use the IP address of the VPN server located in the addressing table and ping the VPN server
- Connect the client-to-site VPN with user sally and password vpnsally
- Use the group VPNGROUP and key 123
- Using the VPN connection, download the transactions.txt file from the BackupFiles server using FTP:
- Use the IP address of the BackupFiles server located in the addressing table.
- User sally with password securesally
- The file to download is transactions.txt
Phil’s Laptop – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Configure the HQ_Wireless router.
- Use the IP address of the HQ_Wireless router located in the addressing table.
- Use the Web Browser to configure the HQ_Wireless router from Phil’s laptop.
- User admin with password p@ssword
- Change the SSID from DefaultWIFI to HQwifi
- Set the SSID to be viewable (broadcasted) to wireless clients.
- Configure wireless security of WPA2 Personal with the passphrase of cisco321.
- Secure the HQ_Router.
- Use the IP address of HQ_Router router located in the addressing table.
- Use the Command prompt to ssh to HQ_Router with the user phil and password securessh
- Use the enable command and password cisco.
- Activate the Cisco IOS resilient configuration feature.
- Configure a banner motd message that includes the phrase Authorized Access Only
Gina’s Laptop – Metropolis Bank HQ
- Connect Gina’s laptop to the wireless network.
- Connect to the SSID of HQwifi
- Use the Pre-shared Key of cisco321
- Verify that the laptop uses DHCP
Suggested Scoring Rubric
Packet Tracer scores 90 points.